Plastic Surgery Procedures in Scottsdale
At Dr. Deborah Bash’s office, we offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery services to patients who are interested in plastic surgery in the Phoenix area. Dr. Bash has more than 23 years of experience providing patients with different plastic surgery procedures, and our Scottsdale staff is committed to ensuring that each patient feels comfortable at our office. Dr. Bash has been servicing Scottsdale from her own practice since 2013. Her previous work was with the Mayo Clinic in Arizona. You can rest assured that she has a passion for cosmetic surgery and uses that passion to ensure you receive the successful plastic surgery treatment that you deserve.
When you come to Dr. Bash’s office, you may already know which type of cosmetic surgery procedure you are interested in. No matter what questions you may have, we will be happy to provide you with detailed and informative answers. Here is a look at some of the plastic surgery procedures we offer:
- Breast Surgery : We offer many types of breast surgery: breast augmentation, breast lifts, revision of prior breast implants, and breast reduction. These surgeries are designed to increase the size of your breasts, tighten and enhance the look of sagging breasts, correct problems you may have from prior breast augmentation, or reduce the size of your breasts, respectively.
- Body : The body procedures Dr. Bash offers include body lifts, liposuction, and tummy tucks. Body lifts are great for those looking to remove sagging fat and skin, while liposuction is to remove fat deposits from areas where the skin elasticity is still good.
- Body lifts: A body lift (also known as a lower body lift) is designed to tighten and smooth out the shape of your lower body by removing sagging skin and excess fat. Body lifts target areas of the central body, such as the hips, buttocks, and abdomen. Many people opt for body lifts to improve the appearance of their body after significant weight loss.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a procedure that entails removing fat from targeted parts of the body, such as the thighs, hips, abdomen, love handles, or chest. It is not a weight reduction treatment, but rather a cosmetic procedure aimed at improving the appearance of areas with stubborn excess fat that do not go away with weight loss.
- Tummy tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck removes fat and loose skin from the abdominal area to give you a flatter stomach. If you are at a healthy weight but are dissatisfied with the way your stomach looks, a tummy tuck may be right for you.
- Face : Age can cause skin elasticity to fail in more than just the body. Brow lifts, eyelid surgery, and facelifts are available for those who want their vibrant, youthful look back. These procedures may also help tighten the facial muscles.
- Eyelid surgery: Eyelid surgery is designed to treat droopy eyelids, as well as bags under the eyes. It may be done either for cosmetic reasons or to remove sagging skin that is interfering with your vision.
- Brow lifts: A brow lift tightens skin that has lost its elasticity, so it’s an effective treatment for brow creases, frown lines, or sagging skin. If you opt for this procedure, your surgeon will recommend either a coronal or endoscopic brow lift. A coronal brow lift is generally recommended for patients who need a lot of work done, while an endoscopic brow lift is a more non-invasive treatment that is best for less extensive wrinkling.
- After weightloss : Dramatic weight loss surgeries can provide a client with many benefits, but they may also leave behind excess fat and skin. Dr. Bash can help with body contouring after your weight loss has been stabilized.
- Non-surgical : Dr. Bash offers cosmetic procedures that don’t involve surgery. Botox, Juvederm XC, and Juvederm Voluma XC are injectables for cosmetic enhancement. Latisse and Teoxane Cosmeceuticals are applied topically.
- Mommy makeover : Many women struggle with returning to their pre-pregnancy bodies after they’ve finished having kids. Dr. Bash offers “mommy makeovers” that can involve a variety of different procedures.
- Kybella : As the newest addition to Dr. Bash’s list of procedures, Kybella is an injection used for improving the appearance of what is commonly referred to as a “double chin.” Its purpose is to breakdown and absorb dietary fat.
If you are considering plastic surgery, your first step should be to speak with a board certified plastic surgeon. To discuss your plastic surgery treatment, set up a consulation today. Contact Deborah Bash MD, FACS in Scottsdale.